Patron and Sponsor Benefits
- Demonstrate your commitment to cancer research.
- Receive national recognition asa supporter of one of the leadinginternational prizes in cancer research.
- Interact with outstanding leaders in the field of cancer research.
- Attend and be recognized at the Award Dinner and Reception in Washington, D.C. among biotech and pharma business leaders, outstanding cancer scientists, and cancer survivors.
- Include your organization in all publicity associated with this distinguished prize.
Learn more about The Award
Opportunities for Support
Underwriting Sponsor ($50,000)
Includes recognition as Underwriting Sponsor on award materials, publicity, and Program Book; special signage at Award Ceremony; recognition from podium at the Dinner and Award Ceremony and opportunity to address the audience, and two tables at the Ceremony for up to 16 of your guests.
Diamond Table Sponsor ($30,000)
Includes recognition as Ceremony Reception Sponsor on award materials, publicity, and Program Book; special signage at Award Ceremony; opportunity to participate in the Award Ceremony; and two tables at the Dinner and Award Ceremony for up to 16 of
Platinum Table Sponsor ($10,000)
Includes listing in Program Book as Platinum Table Sponsor featuring corporate logo, prime location at or near head table, sponsorship recognition from podium, special event signage and a table for up to 10 guests.
Gold Table Patron ($5,000)
Includes listing as Gold Table Patron in Program Book featuring corporate logo, special event signage and a table for up to 10 guests.
Silver Table Patron ($3,500)
Includes listing as Silver Table Patron in Program Book, special event signage and a table for up to 8 guests.
Bronze Table Patron ($2,000)
Includes sponsor listing in Program Book as Bronze Table Patron, special event signage and seating for up to 4 guests.
Individual Patron ($250)
Includes patron listing in Program Book and admittance to the Dinner and Award Ceremony.
All sponsorships and patrons are tax-deductible less $150 per person in attendance on May 2nd, 2016.
All proceeds from the Dinner and Award Ceremony will support NFCR’s leading-edge cancer research programs.